Why Refresh and Trade-Up?
When did your customer first choose Riverbed SteelHead for WAN Optimisation?
Customer requirements have evolved since that first purchase, making traditional networking approaches complex to manage what is now commonplace, including:
- Multi-cloud environments
- Hybrid networks
- SaaS, cloud and on-premise apps
- Increasing mobile workforces
This creates a prime opportunity for you to return to your existing SteelHead customer base, to refresh and trade-up and protect your business.
Call your local Arrow representative – we can help you secure a list of your existing SteelHead customers and build a refresh campaign with you.
Benefits to you
The Riverbed SteelHead Refresh and Trade-Up Program, combined with Arrow’s expertise and support, will help you access the following benefits:
- Margin-rich revenue opportunities through your existing install base
- New opportunities through the wider digital transformation conversation
- Differentiate from your competitors with complementary solutions
- Additional loyalty credits for refresh and trade-up above the standard partner program and deal registration discounts
- Incremental rewards for refreshing and trading up your install base through the RISE program.
Take advantage of the powerful new SteelHead 101 on-line training to help you engage with your Riverbed install base and drive new conversations.
This five-module training takes 90-minutes and is compulsory for Riverbed partners. Rise Partners need to meet the SteelHead 101 training requirements by 30 June 2020 to maintain their partner level. Newly onboarded partners should complete the sales training requirements within 90 days to remain at the Authorised level.
Tools to help you succeed
Tools and sales resources
- Mondadori used Riverbed to make migration to the cloud a reality and achieved a 30% improvement in the performance of multi-channel publishing software. Read their story.
- See why Riverbed outperforms the rest Competitive comparison chart.
- See what's New With SteelHead CX and download the Saas Accelerator Explainer video
- See the Infographic: Impact of SaaS on workforce productivity.
- Take a quick look at the Appointment Setting Call Guide.
- You’ll need access to the Riverbed partner portal to access these useful links.