Aruba and Palo Alto Networks
Together, Aruba and Palo Alto Networks deliver a powerful approach that integrates with the Palo Alto Networks Security Operating Platform.
Aruba ClearPass Secure NAC provides real-time, user-to-device mapping and device health checks. Aruba IntroSpect UEBA makes use of Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewall, or NGFW, logs to detect changes in user or device behavior, large or small, that often indicate insider attacks.
Both products generate logs and alerts that can be sent to the cloud-based Palo Alto Networks Logging Service. This combined offering brings you superior visibility, security and control for all corporate, IoT and personal devices on the network, allowing you to enforce firewall policies and application access based on user identity and device security posture.
Benefits of the solution
- Applies enhanced user and device context, including role, health and more, to NGFW rules and policies for protection against unsanctioned traffic
- Protects network users from threats, such as phishing, malware and exploits
- Stops unauthorised users and devices by implementing a single policy of authorisation and enforcement across wired and wireless networks, up to the application level, for users and IoT devices
- Enables closed-loop attack detection via NGFW and policy-based response with ClearPass
- Leverages existing NGFWs to provide a new dimension of machine learning-based attack detection for insider attacksEnables comprehensive, cloudbased logging.
Next-generation networking solutions
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, is a leading provider of next-generation networking solutions for enterprises of all sizes worldwide.
The company delivers IT and cybersecurity solutions that empower organizations to serve the latest generation of mobile-savvy users who rely on cloud-based business apps for every aspect of their work and personal lives.
Global cybersecurity leader
Palo Alto Networks is a global cybersecurity leader, known for always challenging the security status quo.
Delivering a pioneering security platform, Palo Alto Networks provides highly effective and innovative cybersecurity across clouds, networks, and mobile devices.
The only distributor of both Aruba and Palo Alto Networks in Australia
We can leverage our unbeatable in-depth expertise to help you deliver superior visibility, security and control for all corporate, IoT and personal devices on the network.
We are ideally placed to help create a business model that drives profitable revenue streams and growth with a range of services and support, including:
- Expert support
- Flexible financing
- Access to a range of educational programs
- Marketing & business development support
- Sales support.