Visit Greece with the Microsoft 365 Business Scholarship
The Microsoft 365 Business Scholarship 2019 Program rewards eligible CSP partners with the opportunity to visit the Greek Islands in May 2019 for advanced Microsoft training.
- Gain deep insights into Microsoft 365 Business product strategy and roadmap
- Network with peers and share best practice in beautiful Greece.
- Connect with Microsoft 365 Business team experts
- Partners need to sell at least 300 new seats of Microsoft 365 Business between 1 July 2018 – 30 March 2019.
- Partners must showcase a security offering based on Microsoft 365 Business in marketing materials and/or website.
- Partners must showcase a security offering based on Microsoft 365 Business in marketing materials and/or website
- Partners must be a participant in the Cloud Solution Provider program as a reseller or direct-bill partner.
- Only first 100 partner employees to meet program requirements will be eligible to attend the advance training.
Terms and conditions apply
If you have any questions or enquires about this program fill out the form above to speak to our Microsoft Specialist.